See You at the Pole, the global day of student prayer, began in 1990 as a grass roots movement with ten students praying at their school. Twenty years later, millions pray on their campuses on the fourth Wednesday in September.
See You at the Pole is simply a prayer rally where students meet at the school flagpole before school to lift up their friends, families, teachers, school, and nation to God. See You at the Pole is a student-initiated, student-organized, and student-led event.
Since See You at the Pole™ is all about students praying, start praying for your students now!
- your students and their friends to take part in See You at the Pole™.
- the other students in your community (or church) to take part in See You at the Pole™.
- your students' parents to be supportive of their involvement in See You at the Pole™.
- the non-Christian students that could be reached through See You at the Pole™.
- the Christian students in your community to strengthen their unity on campus all year long.
Posted on Mon, September 22, 2014
by Josh McClary