Our GOD TIME recalibrates the way we think with the TRUTH.
We have had a tremendously fruitful response to reading through Acts together, so we follow that challenge to read a Chapter of Proverbs a day beginning Super Bowl Sunday!
Read a chapter a day and use S.O.A.P. method of Bible study.
(if you miss any, just start on the current day!)
S - for Scripture (already given you the place to spend your God Time)
Just to keep us on the same page, here are the chapter markers for our reading along the way...
- for the week beginning 02/02/14 - Proverbs 1
- for the week beginning 02/09/14 - Proverbs 8
- for the week beginning 02/16/14 - Proverbs 15
- for the week beginning 02/23/14 - Proverbs 22
- for the week beginning 03/02/14 - Proverbs 29
O - is for Observation (as you read the daily God Time chapter,
underline everything that resonates with you
A - is for Application (pick one verse you underline and think how you can apply it to your life.)
P - is for Prayer (use the verse you want to apply as the basis for time in prayer)