Hosea 10:12, "Sow with a view to righteousness. Reap in accordance with kindness. Break up your fallow ground for it is time to seek the Lord until He comes to rain righteousness on you."
Gratefulness has a way of keeping your heart tender and teachable before God and others.
Some things I am grateful to experience over the past few days...
- being used by God to accomplish His plans and purposes when He is THE SOURCE.
- officiating at a wedding gave me opportunity to reflect and share about my own marriage
- laughter of my children
- game of golf with friends
- people taking ownership and serving that we might be a planting of the Lord for His glory.
- acts of worship through sacrificial giving and provision
- small group conversations
- blessing babies
- celebrating the stories of others about how God answered prayer for little things
- excitement about what God is doing in children's ministry
- developing relationships with new families
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8)
What are some of the things you are grateful?
Sun, March 27, 2011