Get your serve on
GET YOUR SERVE ON... we have several needs that you can help with and keep your eyes open for other gifted people to fill...
1. Preschool on Sunday mornings ~ we are currently trying to separate elementary and preschool out of the same room, but desperately are looking for a point person and helpers to serve even on a rotation basis to minister to our young kids and families. From setting up the room... to being in with the kids... and cleaning the area afterward. Our goal is at least one adult and student or 2 adults each week.
2. Children's ~ we need weekly helpers to assist Mr. Billy with setup, the lesson, and clean up.
3. Host Table ~ We need hosts weekly to arrive by 9:15-9:30 who could learn to make the coffee & juice and prepare for the snacks... plus clean and pack it up in the wagon at the end. Rebecca Abel has a list for volunteers to bring snacks each week.
4. Signs ~ we put out the signs weekly between 7-7:30 for visibility... we are looking for people who could take a month at a time to set up and take down the signs each week.
5. Setup ~ each week, we arrive at the school with everything we need in the trailer. It currently takes about 2hrs to set up, adjust, practice, and be ready for worship service.
6. Clean Up ~ Everyone has been great to help... it takes about 45minutes to clean, pack up, load wagons, and load the trailer. We also help the custodians set the cafeteria back for school.
7. Instruments ~ Joshua Abel loads drums, keyboard, and other equipment each Sunday morning and then unloads them after church... extra hands always appreciated.
8. Presentation Software ~ The music and sermon both run on Pro-Presenter software that we can teach someone to run from the back.
Sat, September 22, 2012