Day 9 What Makes God Smile?
Figure out what will please Christ, and then do it. ~ Ephesians 5:10 Message
Learning from the life of Noah...
1. Constantly ask God to give me a heart to know Him more. ~ Ephesians 1:17
2. Act on my trust in God... even when it doesn't make sense. ~ Psalm 20:7
"Trusting God completely means having faith that He knows what is best for your my life. I expect Him to keep His promises, help me with problems, and do the impossible when necessary."
3. Develop a servant's heart ~ 1 Samuel 3:10
"Obedience unlocks understanding."
"Partial obedience is disobedience."
4. Be thankful and grateful ~ Hebrews 13:15
"We praise Him for who He is and thank Him for what He has done."
5. Use my time, abilities, words, actions, & direct my thoughts toward pleasing God. ~ Colossians 3:23-24
"Every human activity, except sin, can be done for God's pleasure if I do it with an attitude of praise."
Posted on Mon, September 17, 2012
by Josh McClary