40 Days in the Word
MEMORY VERSE 1 “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly.” ~ Colossians 3:16a
- Daily REVIEW the weekly memory verse
- Daily PRAY and JOURNAL…
1. Your thoughts on each key word of the daily scripture.
2. Your thoughts on your BE Framework…
What words would you want describing your life for 2012?
- Login to the Daniel Plan www.danielplan.com for practical, biblical training and encouragement glorifying God in the way we eat, move and think
- EXTRA MILE: Read the Book of Philippians
DAY 1: SUNDAY, 01/01/12 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him. ~ Philippians 2:13NLT
Day 2: Monday, 01/02/12 Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 1:6
Day 3: Tuesday, 01/03/12 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. ~ Philippians 1:27a
Day 4: Wednesday, 01/04/12 … I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. ~ Philippians 3:12b
Day 5: Thursday, 01/05/12 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. ~ Philippians 4:6
Day 6: Friday, 01/06/012 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13
Day 7: Saturday, 01/07/12 My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19